From: Beth Cooper <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Wises Chapel/Crossroads Cemetery
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 20:05:04 -0700 (PDT)

All, I never could get anything to come up for either  Wises Chapel / Crossroads
in either church or cemetery categories. But I did finally get something to come
up searching Crossroads as populated place, Id# 76717 Latitude 361137N
Longitude 0920540W Elevation: 787 ft  Map: Pineville Entry Date: 30 Apr 1980

If there is not something wrong with the website operation, I can not understand
why there is no entry in either church or cemetery---it's just very strange.

Beth