From: "Betty McCollum" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] June and Joy
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:02:34 -0500

There was a Marcus D.L. Copeland who had a son Albert Copeland. Albert was
7/12 (7 mo.) when the 1880 census was taken. They lived in Union Twp.,
Izard Co. Also, Francis M. Copeland had a son Albert Lee, age 2, when the
1880 census was taken...Mill Creek Twp.
In 1900 James and Mary C. Copeland had a son Albert P. (b. 2/1897) who was
3 years old. they lived in Bryan Twp., Izard Co.
Then in the 1900 Lunenburg Twp. Izard Co., Albert is married to Bettie.
I did some research on this family at one time. Looks to me like
Albert who md. Bettie would have been son of Marcus D.L. Copeland. What do
you two think?
Betty Mc