From: "Harold Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] evening
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 20:23:34 -0500

Yep, it's crazy all over....we had 16 days of mid-90's here in North
Alabama, and along with that heat-indexes of 102 to 106. The
"humuggity" was just terrible, you would be wringing wet 10
minutes after you went out. We had just over an inch of rain in
about 30 minutes this afternoon, with promises of the same
over the next 7 days. Is what they mean by "the dog-days of
summer"????.........HRB