From: "Junebug" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] evening
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:09:23 -0500

Good evening thought I would see if any one had melted? Ha! boy! it got to 103 here today. Thank God for this good cold air we have. Stayed it pretty well. Went to mail box and that was about it. Things are burning up too. Some more to come they say. needing rain real bad the ground in our yard has big cracks in it. Grass crunches under your feet now.

Karen’s bunch has been in the hay fields for the past several days. Guess they really got a big dose of this hot weather today . the hay field is not a good place to be in hot weather, but all the stock will thank them this winter. She has been having to water hose her lamas down these hot days. they can’t stand hot weather to good. She has 3 big birds that she got a big swimming pool and keeps it filled up. She says they hang over the sides but enjoys the cold water. Like a zoo at her place. has some little tiny donkey’s that sure cute.

Guess I will get off here. Every one have a good evening ,and God Bless Junebug

This thread: