From: Beth Cooper <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Fw: Fw: Arizard: Off subject
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 15:43:20 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message ----
From: Glenna Goodwin <>
Sent: Thu, June 23, 2011 5:07:26 PM
Subject: [ARIZARD] Fw: Fw: Arizard: Off subject

Thanks, Harold.   Glenna G.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Harold Blevins <>
Sent: Thu, June 23, 2011 3:31:35 PM
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Fw: Arizard: Off subject

Got it twice, once at 11:57, and again at 3:02, so you are getting out.
Apparently what is happening is that Rootsweb (aka ARIZARD) is
not sending you back copies of your own messages!!!! This may
mean that you are not getting "everyones" messages as well. Only
way to check is to go to the ARIZARD archives and look at the list
of what came into the site today and compare that to what you saw
in your own mailbox. If some are missing, that's a sure sign you
are not getting some of them........................harold b

http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/search?path=ARIZARD

Check "chronological order"  and  "with dates" and you can see
everything that has come for any month.....