From: "Harold Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Fw: Arizard: Off subject-Pat
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 15:57:24 -0500

I just went to the Archive and counted 22 messages that
came in from about 7:45 a.m to about 10:00 p.m. (most
of these were congratulations to June and Ed) So if anyone
got less than that, they are not getting them all.

I think I may have sent the wrong website earlier, this
is the one I meant to send....

http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/index/ARIZARD

this will give you all the months for the last several years,
just scroll down to "June 2011", click on it and check
"chronological order" and "with dates' and it will
show you all the postings for the current month....hrb