From: Glenna Goodwin <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Arizard: Off subject
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:56:59 -0700 (PDT)

June, congratulations to you and Ed for the wonderful life you have had and for
the great example you have set for all of us to follow.  Hope you have many
more!  Janice, have ejoyed your newspaper articles--thanks for taking the time
to share.  i did notice one of a Tiner from Wilson, Ok--I do know a Tiner woman
who is a teacher--and wondered if he was some relation to her.  Marsha, and all
interested people, I did find out my eye problem yesterday.  It was my diabetes
retinophy acting up again--lots of busted eye vessels---got a shot in the eye
and another in 6 more weeks.  Seems like I can already see better.  To the list,
I have really enjoyed your Hill girl stories!  It is 104 here in S.Ok.----and
not quite noon!   Janice, I did notice where all my e-mails I sent to the list
have been coming back to spam--had no idea what was going on.  Hope everyone has
a nice day.  Glenna Goodwin

This thread: