From: "Pat Brewer" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Morning "off subject"
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:03:06 -0600

Same from me also. I wish you and Ed many more years of sitting on that
swing.
Don't know what happened to it, but I sent a note this morning (it says it
left here at 10:48 AM), but I notice almost 12 hours later I see no record
of it anywhere. Isn't it amazing how some of these just vanish.

Anyway June & Ed - my sincere congratulations to both of you, and a big hug
for both.

Luvya
Pat