From: betty hutson <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] -Where is everyone???
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 19:25:37 -0700 (PDT)

Congradulations Pat on the birth of your grandaughter and just a pretty name. First grandaughter's are special.
Enjoy her.

Janice, I have been so busy reading all of the information that you have posted that I forgot to write and see how your parents are doing. I miss having coffee with her even tho' it is midmorning for her when I start. I'm learning so much about the places my mom used to talk about. Blessings to you. It was 68 today at 3:00 and the sun finally made and appearance.
Betty H. in Thousand Oaks, CA