From: "Mike Reeves" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Help BING
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 02:57:42 -0800

If something is installed on your computer; you can go to the start button,
control panel, add/remove programs and look through your list for Bing. If
you find it there click on it and then click remove.

Once you remove the annoying page, you can then enter the page you want into
the web browser bar (I use www.Google.com). For Mozilla-go to tools-options
and click the use current page button and it will re-set your page. If
using Internet Explore, go to Tools-Internet Options and again click the use
current page button and it will re-set your page.

I'll provide some links with information that you can read.

You also might consider installing net craft tool bar
http://toolbar.netcraft.com/install. It can be installed on both, Internet
Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. It helps block malware and allows you to view
and track sites. It also provides risk ratings, ranks, page location
(state, country), and various services.

Another really handy program is Secunia.com. Its free and it provides you
with automatic protection
http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal/.

Both are free to non-corporations. My wife and I use them, and have them
installed on both our parents and all of our siblings computers.

To finish things up "we use" Avast.com
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/spybotsd/index.html. Spybot S&D is free
but does require one to download updates and run weekly scans once you've
installed them.

Mike Reeves
Go Razorbacks! :~ )