From: "jackson family" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Off subject - photos & film
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:51:49 -0800

I am constantly taking advantage of Walgreens specials online. Right now
they have their prints for 10 cents each and even cheaper if you have your
prints mailed to you. Just go to the walgreen site online.
I like doing them online cause I can upload them anytme day or night and
then pick them up at my convience. I know every store is probably different
but I really like the one I use.