From: Gen <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Fw: Off subject - cornhuskers
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 09:21:48 -0800 (PST)

Might also have been one of those 'products' that was removed from their shelves when Wal-mart tried taking off lots of brand name items & replacing them with their own off brand varieties. Was that a big mistake for them, actually cost them customers, but things are changing bit by bit.
Cornhuskers may be one of the comebacks.
gen