From: Glenna Goodwin <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Fw: Off subject - canning
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:53:44 -0800 (PST)

Marsha, thanks for the recipe--sounds great.  The only problem I have is I
cannot find Bavarian Sauerkraut anymore.  Looked at Wally World and Homeland,
and 3 other smaller stores we have around ,and none to be had!  i wonder why I
am unable to find it--where do you get yours?  Thanks, Glenna Goodwin