From: Billie Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Spam
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:23:07 -0600

Rootsweb mail servers have been having a problem delivering mail to AOL
users for a while. It's supposedly corrected now. It's possible that AOL
reported Rootsweb as a spam source to whatever reporting plae they use
out there. If that happens your e-mail server may be using that report
and sending it through to you as spam.