From: Gen <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] spam
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:33:35 -0800 (PST)

I got the same email, but didn't open it. I heard there was a new virus, came about maybe two weeks ago. An old gen. teacher sent me a warning. Can crash your harddrive, & steal your personal info, so possibly invade your email contacts, too????
My old teach made sure to ck it thru that spam site you guys have mentioned before, and said that it really was considered a valid threat.

Now to my next problem, LOTS of emails from you guys have suddenly been being sent to my spam files, and I don't know why, or how to stop it. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
gen

This thread: