From: Marsha Boles <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Church-Betty BB
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Okay, I am getting confused now.
Where was Prosperity ARPC located?
Where was New Hope ARPC located?
When I was learning to drive (maybe as early as 10yo around 1960), my Aunt Lois Boles Moser and I had many little adventures.  She let me drive the tractor from her house to Humphries Cem. with her propped on the fender of the tractor. We had to go through Day, AR and the road from Day to the cemetery was always horrible because water ran across the road in many places (little tributaries of Strawberry River/Creek) and the tractor would cross anything. Even back then, I didn't see anything that looked like a church, she didn't mention a church. Of course by then it would have been a residence and the development of Horseshoe Bend had not altered the old roads. Still, I figure we were less than a mile from the church (Prosperity  ? ) - as the crow flies!
Humphries Cem.Fulton Co., AR - latitude: 36.25780, longitude: -91.73720
Wheeling, Fulton Co., AR - latitude 36.32 and longitude -91.863
This Wheeling is much closer to Salem, Fulton Co., AR than to Day, Izard Co.,AR.
Wheeling would be between Oxford and Salem - right?
So has Wheeling AR moved ? ? ?
Both churches would have been a little south and east of current Wheeling - right?
Marsha