From: "Fern Estes" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Gillihan
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:40:15 -0400

The July1984 Izard County Historian has part 2 of the autobiography of
J. Orville Cheney who married Alma Gillihan. On page 30:
" On June 27, 1931, during the early part of the depression, I married
Alma Marie Gillihan. Alma's father was Ed Gillihan and her mother was
Eva Huhn Gillihan. The Gillihans were of English or Irish discant but
I have no idea where their ancestors came from. Eva Huhn was of German
descent - Mrs. Gillihan's father came from Germany."

So according to this article the name is HUHN.
Fern