From: Glenna Goodwin <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Fw: Hello (Off Subject)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:14:37 -0700 (PDT)

Betty, my condolences go out to you.  I know with God's help and all your family
and friends you will make it thru this very difficult time.  Aren't you glad y
ou had your vacation with him before he was called home--I am sure you have
great memories of that and lots of good memories of other things to sustain
you.  It is so sad to watch one of your loved ones suffer--but you know he is an
a better place!  My heart goes out to you.  Will remember you in my prayers.
Glenna Goodwin