From: "Harold Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] rose obit
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:44:15 -0500

Thanks for this obit, Janice....in addition to us both being born at Sage,
we both went to Melbourne High at the same time.
I had lost track of him, his cousin Lloyd Rose was in my graduating class.
Roger's sister Martha married Odean Helm
from Melbourne, Odean's mother was another one of those Blevins kids who
keep popping up here and there.....HRB