From: Beth Cooper <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Green--Pat
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:08:41 -0700 (PDT)

Pat,
I appreciate all the info. I did have a ??? with Lewis and Nancy Morgan Green noted on the file of
Julia Frances Green Wadkins as possible ??? parents of Marion Green so I must have seen the same info on rootsweb that you talk about.

The tidbit about Noel being imprisoned for murder is very interesting and that was in Clay County, MO.
Do you think the Green family getting away from that stigma was the resulting move south?

One thing I did discover that I had not made a note about was the fact that when I searched all persons in 1930 USFedCen  -- AR, Fulton, Wild Cherry then, I found Dora & Arthur Acklin (sister to my g gm America Elizabeth Alexander Johnson) and both Carl & Martha (Alexander) Johnson, their son, Sammie & his wife Lola and another brother of g gf John Andrew Johnson(husband of America), James Adolphus and Sylvia Johnson and some of their children and a married son, Leonard -----I believe it was. Anyway, all these people for that timeframe I had not documented.
In the 1930 census, they were enumerated as Elizah W. Watkins & Julie, w/ children Charlie F., Willie (William), Mary and Ader.

Before I add any more Green materials, Pat; let me go ahead and find all the spouses to these children of Elijah & Julie Frances Green Wadkins----I only have some of them and have never been able to locate information about the older dau of Julie F. -----will have to check some of the allied families and see if we can figure out where she was raised. I'm running out of file space so I'm going to have to do some compressing on these files first before I can add more.
Thanks though for the offer! Differences between oldest and youngest children can really be quite significant, now as back in those days!
Beth