From: Glenna Goodwin <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Arizard: Indians, Jean S.
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 19:15:57 -0700 (PDT)

Jean S. if you go to the Dawes Roll--it will tell you what year it was done, not when they joined!  I have the date somewhere, but never would find it.  You might try contacting the Choctaw agency and see if they will give you any info since you have your numbers you need.  I did find the following names in your family: Elizabeth, John, William R. Angie, Clarence, Edith, Vera, Ethel, And William A.  Also listed were Matilda and Thomas Manning.  Good luck with your hunting!  Did you check out the otherWilliam Fox's?  Glenna G.

This thread: