From: Jim and Judy MONTGOMERY <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Ruby Tanner - JIM M.
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 02:02:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Cuz Marsha
How you hold-in up with the winter down in your area. Sure wanting to see this white stuff to green. Saw that big yeller thing in the sky today for the 1st time in a while
Cuz
What can you tell me about Ruby the only thing we have is that she is the wife of J. C. ????
Also only have names of their kids also.
Have a good one
Thanks in advance Cuz Jim