From: Glenna Goodwin <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Fw: Boler / WALTON
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 08:20:47 -0800 (PST)

Just thinking about a srory a friend told me about Sam Walton.  She worked in a Wally World store and saw and talked to him several times.  She said he was very nice, just wore everyday clothes and drove an old pickup--about 15 years old with a dog deal in the back of it.  Seems like he didn't let the money go to his head!  Also read a story not long ago about the Buffalo River Park--he was instrumental in getting it turned into a national park.  Glenna Goodwin