From: Marsha Boles <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Pitchford line
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:56:17 -0800 (PST)

Would like to know more about Pitchford's too.
Have heard mom talk about family in Wiseman, mom and one of the little girls played together. Then last year we were in flower shop in Salem and one of the grandaughters and he mom (I think) were working there.
If the came from MO, probably the reason they never were talked about much but there seems to be a remnant in the neighborhood.
Marsha