From: Marsha Boles <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Blevins - Vera
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 23:29:35 -0800 (PST)

Nettie Noma Blevins (OR- Oma 'Nettie') m. Alva 'Alvie' Langston
Nothing about a Murphy I can associate with her.
Marsha
Calico Rock Progress
Aug 31, 1945 - Death
Mrs Oma Nettie Langston age 44 died at her home at Wiseman Saturday after a long illness. She is survived by her husband, Alva Langston and two children, Norman and Lorene of Wiseman, Her father J. A. Blevins of Oxford and six brothers and four sisters. Funeral services were conducted Sunday at the Morriston Church by Eld. Riley Henry.