From: Marsha Boles <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Map question - thanks!
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 10:16:13 -0800 (PST)

That really helps explain, thanks a bunch. Roger.

--- On Sat, 12/26/09, Roger Harvell <> wrote:
that is a "political" township map.  It basically tells where folks were to
go to vote if they were within the borders indicated.
It has little or no relationship to the surveyor townships mentioned in map references.
-----Original Message-----From: Marsha Boles <>
http://www.couchgenweb.com/arkansas/izard/izardmap.htm
Kinda quiet . . . thought I'd ask some questions.
I understand the theory of placing townships on a map, this map just doesn't have stuff where I think it should be.

This thread: