From: Marsha Boles <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Map question
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 07:40:21 -0800 (PST)

http://www.couchgenweb.com/arkansas/izard/izardmap.htm

Kinda quiet . . . thought I'd ask some questions.
Always looking for a better map, seems I can never find the one I remember met my needs in the past.
Snooping around came across this again and thought I would ask.

I understand the theory of placing townships on a map, this map just doesn't have stuff where I think it should be. And, it is dated "1900."

Area call "New Hope" would be area I know best but can't recall anything by that name around there, neither can mom.

"Drytown" - wasn't that another name for Bonetown?

"Strawberry" - thought that was in Sharp Co.

"Big Springs" - thought it was in northern section.

My interest: looking for map to associate with cememeteries list (that project I keep working on).

Opinions most welcome.
Marsha

This thread: