From: "Ginny" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Posey/ McClung
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:53:35 -0500

Hi Betty, I do not sub to Ancestry, but I did find these "Pheasant Posey`s"
listed on the site I cannot go into it to check them......Maybe he left
Arkansas for the year 1870....Just a thought.
Ginny

View Record Name Home in 1870
(City, County, State) Birth Year Birthplace Race Gender View Image
View Record

Preview
Name: Pleasant Posey
Birth Year: abt 1858
Age in 1870: 12

There's more to see
A picture of the original document
View
Original
Record

And things like
Birthplace Home in 1870
Race Gender
Post Office Household Members
Sign up now

Pleasant Posey city, Madison, Alabama abt 1858 location race gender
View Record

Preview
Name: Pleasant F Posey
Birth Year: abt 1833
Age in 1870: 37

There's more to see
A picture of the original document
View
Original
Record

And things like
Home in 1870 Race
Gender Post Office
Household Members
Sign up now

Pleasant F Posey city, Montgomery, Tennessee abt 1833 race gender
View Record

John P Posey city, Warrick, Indiana abt 1837 location race gender
View Record

P Posey city, Charles, Maryland abt 1831 location race gender
View Record

Wm P Posey city, Randolph, Missouri abt 1832 location race gender
View Record

P Posey city, Jefferson, Alabama abt 1835 location race gender
View Record

James P Posey city, Decatur, Tennessee abt 1843 location race gender
View Record

L P Posey city, Calhoun, Alabama abt 1851 location race gender
View Record

Marion P Posey city, Newton, Missouri abt 1851 location race gender
View Record

Seborn P Posey city, Polk, Arkansas abt 1858 location race gender