From: "Harold Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Floyd obit
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:04:34 -0600

Thanks, Betty, these folks were kin to me, Dean Floyd's parents were
Henderson Floyd and Aunt Rhena Belle Blevins, sister to my grandfather.
Evans maiden name was Craig, but I don't know who her parents were.
Would appreciate a full obit when it becomes available......Harold B

This is all thats on the Roller site at this time.
This is Evans Floyd, long time English teacher at Violet Hill School and wife of Dean Floyd.

Betty BB

Zelda Floyd
March 18, 1922 - December 8, 2009
Funeral services will be at 2:00 p.m. Thursday at the First Baptist Church, Hwy. 9 Spur, Melbourne, Arkansas.
Burial will follow the service at the Violet Hill Cemetery under the direction of Roller-Crouch Funeral Home of Melbourne.
The family will receive friends from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home.