From: Marsha Boles <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Bell - Russell
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:44:09 -0800 (PST)

Vera and Grace,
My files list source as cem. records by Vera Reeves (surprise!).
Vera: thanks again, as always.

1930 Union, Baxter, Arkansas - this helps!
#51 - George L Bell 41 – George Lester Bell & 2nd wife
Arnsella Bell 26 - Ursula Jane Sherwood
Thomas A Bell 7 – Thomas Adley Bell (mother: Jane Eliz. 'Janie' Russell)
Alcie M Bell 2 1/12 – (or Annis) ½ sister of Thom. Adley
Laura E Bell 5/12 - ½ sister of Thom. Adley
~ ~
Under census is added note:
"(family numbers 48 & 49 are Russells 50 is Perry Lee Bell family)
(Geo. 1st wife was Janie Russell, probably her folks; Perry Lee Bell could be father or brother?)"
~ ~ ~
"Margaret P. Bell wife of Geo W. (& I've crossed it out)"
They are George Lester Bell's parents - right?
Margaret P. Unknown m. George W. Bell (using cem. records).
Pat Foster might know
~ ~ ~ ~
Grace: I'm no help here.
RE: Alford and Isabella Bell in AR post WBTS. Found Alfred Bell b 1936 (s/o Bert Maburn Bell & Rosetta S. Mitchell) his mother seems to have MO roots. No other Bell info