From: Dortha Gamel <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Postmasters & Bell connection--curious?
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:09:32 -0800 (PST)

Marsha I do not know their parents. I do know Bonnie has a sister Annis who marr a Heasley here in Batesville(Had the Heasley firniture store for years here) She also had a younger sister( don't know her name either) I think Adler"s parents came from maybe Baxter co ca North Fork lake,(my husband says) Sorry if I have confused every body. Adler is still alive and some one mention him in another email.