From: "June Ramsey" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Burgess Cem. - Marilyn
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:18:07 -0600

If the family comes in the spring after tick's and chiger's they better be
prepared. About any of Simon's family knows how to get to the cem You have
to cross the creek. Of coarse we were there in July and it was hot and dry,
but should it be rainy you would have problems. i know they cleaned it up
once for it was fairly clean when we were there. Not many stones but "gobs"
of rocks with no name.
June