From: "Pat Foster" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] - Veterans - Ships cruise books!!
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 00:31:45 -0600

I stumbled onto this feature in Ancestry.
This includes a limited number of ships but it is very good if you can find
your relative.
I looked for Foster and it took me to a page with a group of pictures such
as a school annual.
Individual pictures with the names along the side of the row.
So, you might luck out if this website will work for you.
The Kennedy was not included--yet--but we have 2 cruise books of my
husband's.
I don't know how to find it to go into Ancestry and say you want to go
there.
Someone might know how to navigate in there better than I do?????

"You are here: Search > Military Records > U.S. Navy Cruise Books,
1950-1988"

http://search.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx=List&dbid=1250&offerid=0%3a7858%3a0

Pat Foster

This thread: