From: "June Ramsey" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Hair treatment
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:41:19 -0600

Lordy Liz i can't remember if we slept on them ,but probably did. Sure had
to suffer alot back then to look "purty" and still didn't work ha! I can
recall my mom saying back when she was a girl that when they worked in the
fields they put butter milk on their faces to help keep them white. Bet they
smelled good don't you? Ha! and looks like it would keep wrinkles away, for
bound to pucker up a little when it dried on there.. LOL

I have slept in those old plastic rollers at night before and they sure
weren't to comfortable.

Got run into town and get another batch of pills. Story of our lives any
more. June