From: "Candy Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Civil War Headstones--I need some help, please
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 07:29:10 -0500

Mornig pat,

All you have to do is ask the local funeral home if they will accept it for
you. In fact, they will gladly send the paperwork off for you as well.
This is what I did on several occasions and it worked fine. Once the stones
came in, I went and picked them up and placed them myself. But they ARE
HEAVY so don't try to do that yourself!

Rick Lawrence - Tulsa