From: "Pat Foster" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Civil War Headstones--I need some help, please
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:53:31 -0500

Hi Ya'll,
I am ready to apply for Civil War headstones for Marion Green and John M
Russell.
However, on the form you have to show a delivery location, phone number,
etc., for someone, somewhere to take delivery on them.
Where is the nearest V F W center to Hand Cemetery?
Does anyone know who would be in charge there?
I don't want to put Guthrie, OK, for a delivery location if I can help it.
There might be conditions beyond my control that I would never get them to
Izard County.
If I can get them delivered in the area, I can do my best to be involved
when they are placed in the cemetery.
(I will be without my computer until Tuesday.)

Thanks,
Pat

This thread: