From: Ellen Reesh <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Civil War help - Rick or anyone
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 00:05:01 -0700

Oh, Rick thank you so much for the info on James Monroe Tolleson, I now have
a more complete story to go with his name.

I just happened to think, the first child that was born after the CW was
names Silas Price, wasn't there a Col or General by that name? The following
sons after the war, were named Isaac Joshua, and Charles Francis, rather
common names when compared to Silas Price. Could that be a clue?

Again thank you so much for your help.
Ellen