From: "Harold Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Dwayne Webb m. Betty Ramsey - June
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 14:28:32 -0500

There is a nice sketch on this Ramsey family in "History and Families of Izard County",
beginning with the father and mother, Ewell Loyd Ramsey and Mary Lillian Wammack
Ramsey. They had twin girls, Mary Jane and Betty Jean. My brother and I went to school
with these girls, first at Sage and then at Melbourne. Mary married Ervin Ray Dover, who
was a nephew to my Uncle Herman Dover, who taught many of you at Melbourne. Betty
married Dwayne Webb as documented here....Harold B.

Dwayne Webb married Betty Ramsey –
Dwayne s/o Edith Jones Webb and the late Jesse Ewell Webb

Help June!
Can't place any these folks. I guess Betty belongs to Ed (?).
Looked for Elizabeth Ramsey (hoping for a Betty) and found nothing & have no sisters for Ed.
Just curious.
Thanks.
Marsha

Dwayne "Buck" Webb of Mount Pleasant, son of Edith Jones Webb and the late Jesse Ewell Webb, was born June 23, 1935, in Mount Pleasant. He died May 4, 1998, in a Batesville hospital. He was 62.
Mr. Webb was a retired farmer, and a member and deacon of the Mount Pleasant Southern Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife, Betty Webb; a son and daughter-in-law, Jerry and Cindi Webb of Mount Pleasant; his mother of Mount Pleasant; one sister Gwenda Johnson of Betesville; and 3 grandchildren, Andrea Webb, Jesse Webb, and Jared Webb all of Mount Pleasant. He was preceded in death by his father. Funeral services will be held Thursday, May 7, 1998, at 2:00 p.m. in the Mount Pleasant Southern Baptist Church with Reverend Bruce Qualls, Reverend Mike Rice, and Reverend Leonard Williams officiating.
Pallbearers will be Ray Ford, Lucius Bray, D. R. Edwards, Wayne Garner, Silas Ogilvie, and Harold Ball. Honorary pallbearers will be Jim Jackson, Troy Terrell, Leonard Williams, and Mike Hanson.
Interment will be at Barren Fork Cemetery under the direction of Crouch Funeral Home in Batesville,