ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2009-07 > 1248918970

From: Roger Harvell <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Andrew Walker
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 21:56:10 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Wilma, Andrew's brother Joseph is my great-grandfather. Joseph's son Christopher Greenleaf Titsworth Walker was my maternal grandfather.

>From: Wilma Norton <>
>Sent: Jul 29, 2009 5:36 PM
>To:
>Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Andrew Walker
>I really wish I could find out for sure (like a marriage record) the maiden name of Sarah. But, I suppose that is wishful thinking???? How do we relate, I don't know if you ever told me or not.
>Wilma
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Betty BB
> Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 3:46 PM
> Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Andrew Walker
> Wilma,
> That's the one.
> I remember that you were connected but had forgotten you also descend from
> Andrew Walker.
> If I correct Malcolm Lawrence also was a descendent of Sarah.
> I still have never turned up anything on Andrew's wife ,Sarah, being
> Cherokee other than what was passed down in the family.
> I keep thinking she is connected to all the other Hightower' s, but have
> never got her placed.
> I notice on the list ,a while back, a Hightower had filed for Indian
> pension, but she was filing under a different ancestor.
> Betty BB
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Wilma Norton" <>
> To: <>
> Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1:03 PM
> Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Old Trimble House
> > Betty, was your ancestor Andrew b. 1803 and a brother to Phoebe Walker
> > Trimble? If so, we are kin - Andrew's daughter Sarah Elizabeth married
> > William S Black and they are my gggrandparents!
> > Wilma
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: Betty BB
> > To:
> > Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:52 AM
> > Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Old Trimble House
> > Carold,
> > Our Izard Co Historial Assoc. is in the process of moving the Trimble
> > House
> > to Calico Rock.
> > Have you shared the photo's you have with Juanita Stowers. If they are
> > old
> > ones I sure she would be interested. E-mail Address(es):
> > Are you a descendent, if so I guess we are connect. Pheobe Walker Trimble
> > was a sister to my ancestor Andrew Walker.
> > Betty BB
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: "Carold Hodges" <>
> > To: <>
> > Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:02 PM
> > Subject: [ARIZARD] Old Trimble House
> > > Seems at one time I saw some discussion on the Old Trimble House on
> > here.
> > > I have several pictures of it if anyone is interested.
> > >
> > > Carold
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > -------------------------------
> > > To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
> > > with the word 'unsubscribe' without the
> > > quotes in the subject and the body of the message
> > >
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > No virus found in this incoming message.
> > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> > Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.34/2268 - Release Date:
> > 07/28/09
> > 06:00:00
> > -------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
> > with the word 'unsubscribe' without the
> > quotes in the subject and the body of the message
> > -------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
> > with the word 'unsubscribe' without the
> > quotes in the subject and the body of the message
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.35/2270 - Release Date: 07/29/09
> 06:12:00
> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message
>-------------------------------
>To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message