From: "Betty BB" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Old Trimble House
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:52:23 -0500

Carold,
Our Izard Co Historial Assoc. is in the process of moving the Trimble House
to Calico Rock.
Have you shared the photo's you have with Juanita Stowers. If they are old
ones I sure she would be interested. E-mail Address(es):

Are you a descendent, if so I guess we are connect. Pheobe Walker Trimble
was a sister to my ancestor Andrew Walker.

Betty BB