From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Shipman?
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 14:56:34 -0700

Hi all

Wasn't there someone asking about the Shipman family recently? I am in the middle of packing and lo and behold came across my genealogical papers - thrown in a box by the last movers!

Anyway, I came across an interview of sorts and it has mention of:

Gisbson
Henderson
Tilley
Shipman
Rainey

Might be a few more. It is a copy and some is difficult to decipher - but, would be more that happy to transcribe it and post to the List, if anyone is interested?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Carlsbad, California