From: "Don Ott" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] John Newton Trimble & 4 wives
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 19:59:13 -0500

Wilma,
Pardon for nosing in, however I looked up John Newton Trimble Pension
application several years ago. I do not have a copy. His Mexican War Pension
Application dated 1888, Ar. widow Amanda. Service in Co. D, Arkanss Mounted
volunteers. Mex-Sur. App #19024, Cert # 15166, Mex-Eid App. # 20344, Cert. #
16222. Remarks labled XC 2664289. Soldier died 23 Mar 1951 at Harrison AR.
This information comes from the book by Dorothy Payne "Arkansas Pensioners
1818-1900"
Don