From: "Wilma \(Younger\) Norton" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] John Newton Trimble & 4 wives
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 15:19:33 -0500

It was Waggoner - thanks for the number. Did you request a copy of the
pension application? Or is the book just a listing. I have a book
"Arkansas Pensioners 1818-1900" but there is no Waggoner's listed.

I thought if I could get a copy of the application, I might be able to tell
whether or not she did marry John Newton Trimble and then divorce him a few
years later. He married Amanda Flynn in 1902, so they probably weren't
married long.

Wilma