From: "Wilma \(Younger\) Norton" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Trimble question
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:20:00 -0500

Gen, the only thing I have to go by is the Izard Co. Cemetery book by
Hayden, in it he states Robert A. Waggoner married Elizabeth A. on 7 May
1871 -- AFTER the 1870 census was taken. So, IF she married a Frazier, it
was sometime before the 1870 census (June 1, 1870). This possibly could
have been an error by the census taker, writing the name Frazier on the
wrong line, or she married sometime after June 1, 1860 where she was
enumerated as being 19 (which would be very common) and he died or they
divorced before June 1, 1870. Possibly he was in the Civil War and didn't
make it home????

I found land records where her father purchased land in Dade Co. MO on June
1, 1859, so if she married this Frazier, I would guess it was in Missouri.

This is a big puzzle.

Wilma