From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Vernon Graham
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:55:01 -0500

> Glenna,
> I had Vernon Graham (why I was calling him Vaugh is beyond me today?)
> b. 20 Dec 1931
> d. 28 Nov 2005 Heber Springs, Cleburne Co., AR
> buried Spring Creek Cemetery, Calico Rock, Izard Co., AR.

Baxter Bulletin, Mt Home, AR
CALICO ROCK ? A fCALICO ROCK ? A funeral for Vernon Graham, 73, of Heber
Springs will be 2 p.m. Saturday at Eddie?s Family Funeral Home Calico Rock
Funeral Chapel. Visitation will be 6-8 p.m. today at the chapel. Mr. Graham
died Monday, Nov. 28, 2005. He is survived locally by two daughters, Vonda
King and Vicki Stokes, 73, of Heber Springs will be 2 p.m. Saturday at
Eddie?s Family Funeral Home Calico Rock Funeral Chapel. Visitation will be
6-8 p.m. today at the chapel. Mr. Graham died Monday, Nov. 28, 2005. He is
survived locally by two daughters, Vonda King and Vicki Stokes.

This thread: