From: Beth Cooper <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] ArizardOff Subject
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:25:57 -0700 (PDT)

Glenna,
I had Vernon Graham (why I was calling him Vaugh is beyond me today?)
b. 20 Dec 1931
d. 28 Nov 2005 Heber Springs, Cleburne Co., AR
buried Spring Creek Cemetery, Calico Rock, Izard Co., AR

I might have the newspaper clipping at CR but I doubt it.

Happy anniversary to June & Ed and Happy Birthday to Bud.
So Sorry to hear about Rosemary's niece, which child's child was it, June?
Having younger ones die is really hard. The family will be in my prayers.

Bernie, glad you will have that place in Tulsa. We will get to that cemetery there
sometime when I'm doing airport carpooling for in-laws. Sounds like a great section
of town!