From: "Kathy Lueck" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Tulsa, America
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 18:54:35 -0500

Hey Ole Bern:

Glad to see that you have finally surfaced. Also, I am happy to know
that you are going to be a mere 4 hours away. There are things to do in
Tulsa Town!!
I went to a Sinor reunion yesterday. Took me a little while, but I
think they are descended from Joel Sinor, brother of our James Franklin
Sinor. I don't think I know much about him, but am wondering if he was as
"colorful" as his brother. Do you know much about him?
When the dust settles, come on over to see us. Love ya, Ole Kath