From: Gen <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] just chatter
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 06:54:33 -0700 (PDT)

I had a speech impairment as a kid, and that lake has ALWAYS been one of the most difficult names for me to say, let alone remember exactly what the exact spelling is.
Did so love riding the ferry when I was a kid. Had a great sunset picture of it once upon a time, but the 99 tornado just blew it away. Wish I could print one using my memory circuits, LOL.
gen