From: Gen <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] just chatter
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:17:46 -0700 (PDT)

Glad to see June being more active on the list, sorry you're having to deal with fox along with the hawks. One of the biggest reasons I haven't tried raising chickens. We have fox, coyote and stray wolves in my neighborhood.
Anybody heard from Bernie lately, or see the news about missiles & Hawaii??? Yikes! Hope she's not too worried about her guys.
Have been enjoying all the new obits that have been placed on site lately.
Gotta go, trying to get the gkids down for a nap, and they're not cooperating with their gma.
gen

This thread: