From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Zaritta McClellan Obit---Beth
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 20:30:37 -0500

Our class is 1954 will have their meeting Friday night And the letter that I
received didn't mention much except the reunion would be at the High School
at 10:00 introduction of classes and the committee would have lunch
available.After lunch everyone can mix and mingle.
like I said not much information.
Charlene